Here is a quick and easy project that anyone can do. I made this and set it next to my candles in my room. It looks a whole lot better than a jumbo match box and is fun to use, too.
1. First, trace the top of the mason jar on sandpaper and cut out the circle.
2. Tape the sandpaper circle onto the thin metal circle on the top of the mason jar. This way, when the sandpaper is worn out you can easily pull it off and add a new piece.
3. Fill the bottom of the jar with matches and put the top back on.
4. Write up a cute label and stick that on, too.
5. Light a candle and then relax!