Whenever I get a response to one of my comments, or a comment on a post it goes right to my email. This email then rings like a text message on my phone. I get little comments throughout the day that come to me like text messages and just make me feel great. Two days ago I was getting encouragement on eating healthy and last night I was selected for "The Versatile Blogger" award by Dawn. Thanks a lot guys, you really make my day.
Dawn picked me as a Versatile Blogger after getting nominated herself. She blogs over at Twenty 63. If you read my blog you probably are interested in either recipes, D.I.Y, sewing, or just enjoy following along for the chance to walk in somebody else's shoes. I mean, isn't that why we all blog. Good news for you, readers, Dawn does D.I.Y. projects, is an organized list maker (just like me!) and (drum roll please) likes to bake!
Here is her D.I.Y. under the sink organization project. Click here to see how it turned out.
How about banana bread? I know I have some sweet tooths floating around here. Go check out her recipe and show her your support, wonderful readers.
My best friend and I celebrating her 20th birthday last Thursday.
Now the rules are I have to tell you 7 things about myself in this award post. So, here goes:
1. I wanted to be a Doctor but I couldn't decide what specialty and I definitely could not see myself working 80 hours a week with no time to bake or sew. Or going to school for 8 years before even starting my residency. So, I got scared. I was afraid my life would slip right out of my hands and I would be buried in textbooks for years before being able to peak my head out and exhale. Therefore, I'm going for nursing. This way, I can switch what field I'm working in if I get bored after a few years and I only have to go to school for 4 years. Plus, I can help people and learn more about the human body every day!
2. I really want to own my own business. I want to do so many things. Some of which are: own a bakery/cafe, fitness center, Christmas tree farm/ pumpkin patch/ strawberry picking. I'm a dreamer, I know.
3. My brother and I are sometimes mistaken for twins.
4. I love painting my nails but, they chip the day I paint them every time.
5. I took 3 months of belly dancing classes and I loved it. I want to teach belly dancing now.
6. I am a pug enthusiast. I have wanted a pug dog for as long as I can remember. So. Badly. I love everything about them.
7. I am a Grey's Anatomy junkie. I have watched every episode, in order, from season 1. I only have two episodes left of season 7 to watch and season 8 isn't out yet. I love love Grey's Anatomy.
Now, I have to nominate 15 people who I think deserve this award! Go check out all of their blogs please because they all have amazing, inspiring, beautiful blogs.
Rules if you get nominated:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to there site.
3. Include the Versatile Blogger Award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let the other bloggers know you nominated them!
Thank You again to all of my readers!