I know the title is a mouthful, but I promise the actual morsel is a mouthful, too. This recipe is just as easy to make as brownies or cupcakes, but the surprise in the middle is to die for. Just a warning: eat with a glass of milk on hand. This little dessert is so rich that I wouldn't be able to eat two in a row if I wanted to. This picture needs no explaining. You are all thinking "Shut up and get to the recipe!" Here goes.
Oreo Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes:
Brownie Mix (I used my homemade brownie recipe from this blog post)
1. Set up your cup cake liners.
2. Cover an Oreo with peanut butter and set it in the cupcake liner. Then, do the same thing with a second Oreo and place it on top of the first Oreo. I squished them down a little so that they did not stand up so high on top of each other.
3. Repeat until you run out of Oreos.
4. Next, scoop a few tablespoons of brownie mix on the top of each one.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Share them with all your loved ones.