This is just a picture of a precious little chipmunk I found last month.
I was recently nominated by my dear friend Wendy from Effie Girl for this sweet little award. I almost didn't do this post because I have so many things on my to-do list before work this morning and I told myself that I will only blog until my coffee cup runs empty! Then, I thought, I would get up and get cleaning. When I saw this nomination, read Wendy's post and the posts of her nominees, I strolled into the kitchen and refilled my coffee mug. Whoops. Oh well.
This is a good chance for any new followers to learn a little bit more about me. I'll answer 11 questions from Wendy about myself and state 11 facts, then I create 11 questions for the people who I nominate to answer. The only rule is that the blogs you nominate have to have less than 200 followers. It is just a little way for us micro bloggers to find some more friends, right?
11 Facts About Me:
1. I love pug dogs and have wanted one for as long as I can remember.
2. I am going to nursing school and want to eventually be able to deliver babies.
3. I am part Portuguese and hope to travel there soon.
4. I surround myself with lists. To-do, grocery, to-read, baby names...you name it.
5. I'm from the country!
6. I started sewing when I was 14.
7. I collect aprons and recipe books.
8. I want to own my own bakery and cafe someday. I also want to own a fitness/wellness center, and open a Christmas tree farm/ Strawberry picking/ Pumpkin patch. Is it even possible to do all of that?
9. I have watched every single season of Grey's Anatomy. I have missed the last few episodes of this last season due to school, though. Regardless, I love Grey's Anatomy.
10. I want to write my own recipe book.
11. I absolutely can't stand running.
11 Questions from Wendy:
1. Do you still live in the town you grew up in?
Nope. I recently moved to my college town with my man. We still visited our hometown often, though.
2. Where is the furthest you've ever traveled?
Florida. I'd like to visit Ireland and Portugal, though.
3. Brad Pitt of Ben Affleck?
Brad Pitt, but I had to google their pictures to remember what they looked like, hah!
4. Have you ever met a celebrity and conversed with them?
5. What is the strangest talent you have?
Um...I can pick things up with my toes?
6. If you had the chance, what would you change about yourself?
I would make myself not gain weight so easily!
7. What is your favorite movie?
The Notebook. It gets me every time.
8.What food could you eat every single day for dinner?
Eggs. I would have omelettes and egg sandwiches and egg's Benedict. The list goes on.
9. Do you think you are a good driver?
I think I am, but my man would answer differently.
10. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
I don't remember one specific toy. I liked my American Girl doll I think.
11. How many hours per day do you blog? (read, write, comment)
Too many. Some days I could spend 4 hours reading blogs and improving my own. Others I try not to even get on the computer. It is hard to get things done when I'm always online!
Next, I have to nominate 11 bloggers:
and one extra:
If you have more than 200 followers, I'm sorry. You can either ignore this little game or try it out.
Here are your 11 questions to answer from me:
1. What is your favorite season?
2. If you could move anywhere where would it be?
3. What is your biggest daily challenge?
4. If you had a super power what would it be?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Favorite book and why?
7. Biggest pet peeve?
8. What is on your bucket list?
9. What is the best date you have ever been on?
10. If you could be one person from the past who would you be?
11. What is your favorite dessert to make?
Well, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers and if you were nominated, I hope you have fun answering!