Hi, everyone! I'm co-hosting a Booktober swap this month with these lovely ladies! I cordially invite all of you to join in on this fun book swap. This is a great way to meet fellow bloggers and find a great new book .
Here is how it works:
Check out the co-hosts by clicking their photos above. Get to know your sponsors a little! Who knows, you might find your new favorite blog.
- Swap is open to all active bloggers, U.S. and international.
- You can elect to be paired with a blogger in your home country or overseas; if you don't have a preference, you'll be matched in your home country if at all possible.
- The swap closes on October 12th and matches will be sent out by October 17th. You and your match are responsible for trading book info and shipping details.
- By signing up you are committing to have your swap package in the mail by the end of October! Please don't sign up if you cannot meet this deadline!
- You can swap a new or slightly used book!
Follow this link to sign up.
Now what are you waiting for? Sign up already!